Information Notice in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation nr. 679/2016 (GDPR)
1. OWNER OF DATA PROCESSING
This privacy statement informs you about the protection of your personal data processed by Opacmare srl (hereinafter referred to as “Opacmare”) VAT nr. 06910470019, whose operational headquarters are in Rivalta di Torino, Via Luigi Einaudi 150-154, as owner of data processing contactable at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2 . PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data collection allows Opacmare to respond to information requested by users and/or to issue offers and estimates and consequent accounting and administrative burden which might be required.
3. LAWFULNESS OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is lawful since the voluntary and explicit email transmission to the addresses indicated on this website and/or the filling out of the specifically prepared contact form (hereinafter referred to as “Contact Form”) imply the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s data and address, necessary to respond to requests and to provide the service/supply required.
4. DATA PROCESSING ADDRESSEES AND AUTHORISED SUBJECTS
Any personal data collected, both in paper, and in electronic format and by means of their IT system, shall be processed by Opacmare’s specifically appointed and trained employees, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, diffusion, variation and destruction of data. The collected data shall not be disclosed or communicated to third parties. We shall not communicate your personal data to companies, organisations or individuals outside our company except:
- In case a request needs the intervention of third parties. Your data could then be transmitted to the involved company in order to satisfy your request.
- For law obligations or if requested by the competent judicial authorities
- To prevent or investigate an offence
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data shall be processed by means of automated tools for the strictly necessary time to achieve the purposes they have been collected for. Processing may also take place in hardcopy format, always in compliance with the regulation in force.
6. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
A. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller a statement which confirms that his personal data are being processed and, in that event, to obtain access to his personal data and to the following information: a) purpose of processing; b) the involved categories of personal data; c) the addressees or categories of addressees to whom personal data or have been or shall be communicated, especially in case of third countries addressees or international organisations; d) when possible, the provided data retention period or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine such period; e) the existence of the data subject’s rights, to ask the data controller to modify or cancel his personal data, or to limit the processing of data concerning him or to oppose to their processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) in case the data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information as to their sources; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in such cases, significant information about the used logic as well as the importance and the consequences provided for the data subject.
B. Should the personal data be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject has the right to be informed about the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 concerning data transmission.
C. The owner of data processing shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case further copies are required by the data subject, the owner of data processing can charge the data subject with a reasonable fee based on administration costs. Should the data subject submit the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified the data subject, the information shall be supplied by commonly used electronic formats.
D. The right to obtain a copy as per paragraph C, must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The data subject can exercise his rights at any time, as per art. 15 of the UE Regulation by writing to the company headquarters in Rivalta di Torino, Via Luigi Einaudi 150/154 or to the email address email@example.com . For further information about the updated supervisors list, please contact the following phone number: 011 9045411.
A cookie is a short text file saved on your computer, cookies save information which are used for allowing the websites to work. Opacmare only can enter the cookies created by its own website and you can check your cookies on the browser. The choice o disabling the cookies could hinder the use of some specific functions
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential for using some important functions on our website such as, for example, the access itself. These cookies do not collect any personal data
- Functional cookies: these cookies provide functions that make the use of the service easier and possible functions more personalised. For example, they may recall your name and email in feedback forms so that the information shall not have to be subsequently entered again.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies are used for the monitoring of use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used for publishing relevant advertisement for you and for your interests. They may also be used to limit the advertisement appearance. They are usually inserted on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies recall your visits on websites and share the information with other organisations such as advertisers. Advertising or targeting cookies shall be connected to the website function by the other organisation
It is possible to remove the cookies saved in the computer by means of the browser set up, third parties cookies may be checked by means of a privacy improvement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For further information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org .